We are delighted to invite you to the brand new Parkinson's 2022 workshop. After the success of the 23rd national conference we are proud to offer the chance for our members to hear from leading experts in a dense afternoon of talks.
Join the leading experts that are offering comprehensive practical advice through a mixture of lectures, panel discussions and interactive case study sessions.
We hope you will be able to join us to help improve and advance Parkinson's services in the UK.
Benefits of attending Parkinson's 2022:
- Hear from leading experts about updates on the diagnosis and care of Parkinson's patients
- Learn about new treatments, including both pharmacological and non-pharma
- Discuss the management of symptoms including delirium, gait movement and more
- Keep up to date on end of life care advice
- Listen to patient perspectives on UK Parkinson's services
- Network and discuss questions with colleagues
- An opportunity to share and exchange ideas with the leading organisations in the field
Who should attend?:
- Physicians with an interest in Parkinson's
- General practitioners
- General physicians
- Parkinson's nurse specialists
- Neurology nurse specialists
- Allied health professionals specialising in neurology
- All trainees in these disciplines